I had a great run this morning! I think it was better than yesterday due to:
– new additions to my running play list
– 10 degrees cooler weather
– cloudy vs. sunny
– I brought water
I did a similar route to yesterday but changed it up a bit to make it longer, and to tackle not fewer, but different hills!
– bicep curls with 10 pounds each arm, 20 reps x 3 sets
– various shoulder and triceps lifts
– 30 push ups on my knees
– lots o’ stretching (my abs were super sore this morning from yesterday’s ab workout)
Kind of a bummer not having all the weights and equipment at a gym, but it’s okay, I’ll have a gym at school again soon enough. For now it’s living room workouts!
Breakfast: rolled oats topped with a drizzle of honey, cinnamon, blueberries, strawberries, and walnuts pieces. YUM!Coffee w/ almond milk, too. I then headed out the door for a dentist appointment – good news, no cavities and teeth look good! Then I went to meet a friend for coffee and to meet her new PUPPY, Reese! It was great to see her and her puppy is completely adorable. I had a grande coffee as we sat outside and chatted. Puppy kisses.
Happy Wednesday all!